Wednesday, April 16, 2008

bring on the sun

Okay, so these hints of spring are making me a bit crazy. Midwestern weather has a rep of swinging to the extremes, but you have to admit that there's also a bit of pendulum-ness too. These last couple weeks we've had gorgeous warm weather followed by chills and even snow.

what the heck.

This winter I realized more than ever that I run on solar power. I spend as much time as possible soaking up the summer sun. Pool time, lunches in the park, swinging in the hammock. Its very much like charging a battery against the coming cold and gloom of winter. Snow - ugh.

This year it seems like cold/gloom have dragged on longer than in recent memory. I'm sooo ready for summer sun and all that comes with it. Outdoor theatre, bbqs, playing in the yard, pool, wadering around th Plaza - just the joy of being outside. Bring on the sun, baby!!

No comments: