Monday, January 24, 2011

Adoption Day

Two years ago today I adopted Miss Sumatra Mandheling - and have since turned into quite the mushy pet owner. I waited until I was well settled in my home before adding a pup, and I knew the perfect girl would come along at the right time. Miss Sumatra certainly fits that bill. From the get go she fit quite easily into my home and has added much, much joy to my life. She's helped me put into action many lessons - perhaps the art of resting is the most important of those! She loves going for walks, exploring our garden, and is highly protective of her space. Hmm - I guess owners and their pups really do mirror one another!

Oh, and in case you miss you're curious - Sumatra Mandheling is my favorite blend at my local coffee shop (Benettis). Below are a few of my fav photos - here's to many more years with my unique little pup!

Keeping an eye on the neighborhood

Why do I have to keep posing? I need to explore...

Birdwatching
Howdy, cuz
A pile of leaves makes me happy

No comments: