Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stay Tuned

The last few weeks have been a haze of busy-ness, what with KCBT's new addition opening this morning. Despite a power outage to the building (during the peak arrival of guests no less), the morning was quite the success. Don't worry, dear readers, I've faithfully viewing the new seasons of Warehouse 13, Eureka, Royal Pains, and Burn Notice. There are a couple new shows that have peaked my interest and I'm giving them a go - Memphis Beat (loving what I've seen so far) and Haven (which I'll watch this evening). I picked up Jericho on DVD thanks to my library and am seriously loving it thus far. I'm also checking out Dead Like Me and Dr. Who Season 1 via Netflix. 

So no worries, my friends, I'll give you the lowdown on what you might find entertaining on the Tube after a lovely summer day in the sun. Until later!

No comments: